- Parents call the Parish Office at 763-537-8401 to begin the Baptism process.
- Parents are asked to complete the Baptism Registration Intake Form accessed HERE and return to Sue Kubovec at the Parish Office.
- Parents will be emailed the Pastor’s Welcome Letter that asks them to bring a copy of the child’s birth certificate to the Baptism Prep Class, and the Godparent Affidavit to be signed by the godparents’ pastor. The Pastor’s Welcome Letter may also be accessed HERE; and the Godparent Affidavit may be accessed HERE.
- Parents attend a Baptism Preparation Class on either the 2nd or 4th Sunday of the month at Noon in the main church.
- Fr. Hagen will collect the signed Godparent Affidavit(s) and the child’s Birth Certificate
- Fr. Hagen will establish the date of Baptism which will be indicated on the Baptism Preparation Certification and all of the paperwork will be held at the Parish Office in preparation for the Baptism.
- BAPTISM! The Sacrament of Baptism is celebrated on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month from Noon to 1:00 pm.
- After administering the Sacrament of Baptism, Fr. Hagen will sign and give the family the Baptismal Certificate.
- The Baptism is then recorded in the Sacramental Registry held at the Parish.
If you have any questions about any of the Baptism process, please contact the Parish Office at 763-537-8401. Thank you!